Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is peeking through.. well at least there is melt!




The sun made an appearance this week! It was a warm, sunny 52 degrees!
This winter has been a blur of puppy training and our son's fun basketball games. I have been writing a new picture book and also working on revisions of my middle grade story. And now I need to get back to ART!! I miss spending days and days in my studio.
I picked up three art magazines that look just delish!...
SOMERSET STUDIO The Art of Paper and Mixed-Media
and CLOTH-PAPER SCISSORS STUDIO inspiration & ideas for your art and craft space...
AND.... ARTIST'S CAFE Best of Somerset Studio Art & Design !!!!!!!!
What a treat! I am taking them with us this weekend.. while we watch some hoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers