Thursday, April 22, 2010

Old stuff from the attic!

I finally got back to some sketching picture book stuff yesterday. I was away on Long Island, NY at the Nassau BOCES arts in education showcase! It was great to meet the representatives from so many school districts! I look forward to lots of fun trips next school year!!

That trip was followed by SPRING! The house needs a redo boost. I am starting it off with the living room. I pulled out a bunch of frames I had in the attic. They are from my grandmother and John's mom and grandmother.
Here is the before ~~~



AND now they look like this ~~~~~~~~~~~~



I think the white frames on a newly painted cream wall will be graphic and not too distracting!
Today-- off to paint frames and work on the middle grade novel!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are off to a good start. Saying Hello from Flying lessons-Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Robin!

    (hmmm I commented yesterday and it disappeared. I wonder if it will suddenly reappear as 2 comments when I click POST?)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers