Thursday, June 3, 2010

It has been a busy spring.  We have been rethinking space in our house. We had a too big tv cabinet, and decided to change it to something more suited to the way we really live.  So we spent a few days building the long shelf bench. We love it. It works with the space and gives us more places for books! We have book in every room, so I am trying to create different kinds of storage for all these very loved books!  
In art-news I am taking an e-course by Kelly Rae Roberts,ecourse button . It is always fun to start a new adventure!!!!  As a matter of fact, I think you could probably still sign up if you are interested. I am pretty sure this is the only time Kelly will offer the class this year.  
Today's favorite quote: 
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF!

3 comments:

  1. I follow Kelly Rae's site too - but did'nt sign up for the course. Are you enjoying it?

    Here from your mondo beyond post
    Jen
    http://www.davidanddaisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!
    Loving those white frames on the wall!
    Its lovely to see a familiar blogger in Kelly Raes course, isnt it great? Such inspiration going on over there...my head is spinning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, YES! I am enjoying it. Nuts & Bolts mixed with inspiration! thanks for the link!


    hi Annette Q!! Thanks! I think the frames need something in them, just not sure what yet! I am really enjoying Kelly's class.... I wish I was more tech-savvy. I had trouble figuring out how to link this blog to others! and I would love to figure out the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers