Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy 1st Dogiversary!

We brought Gibbs home 1 year ago today!
I didn't sleep well last night, and this morning I was moving slower than my usual slow. Gibbs was up and ready to roll! He raced around the house, raced around the yard. Did his business, ate a little breakfast and ran around the house barking some more.
He ran barking at the college boys rooms and I heard mumbled, "Gibbsshutup."
He ran over to the tree that is tied to the wall and started pulling the branches with his teeth!!! 
I said,"NO! Gibbs NO!!
He rang his bell to go out.
He scratched the door to come in. Out, in, out, in he kept this up over and over.
I finally decided to get showered and dressed and tried to find some energy.
By the time I came out of the room....
Gibbs was asleep in his bed!!!
Happy Dogiversary!! 
I do not know what we would do without you!!! 


3 comments:

  1. Too adorable for words... Dogs are the best! Merry Christmas to you Laura!

    Love, Peace & Christmas blessings,
    xoxo Valerie
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy happy Dogiversary, Gibbs!
    xoxoxoxox~~~Lucy!!!

    (and Anna!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Valerie! Merry Christmas, Love and blessings to you!

    LUCY! Always love to you Lucy!! and Anna too!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers