Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Simple holiday pleasures!

I am never shy about the terrible way I handle stress. It pushes down on my head and cuts off my oxygen supply and the only thing that saves me is something creative.



Getting the tree up and decorated was not just a creative project, but it tested our patience, my patience and since it fell down over and over and over, we had to recut the trunk, and in the end I tied it to the wall. It was a 3 hour project just to get it to stand up! In the end, I think I won, so far.


... and outside, we have just a bit of snow. I usually put wreaths in the windows, but the boys complain that they shake at night in the cold wind (and they are not willing to suffer sleep for decor-wierd).
anyway, this year I put greens, pinecones and ribbon together... I think it turned out okay and it doesn't rattle the windows! So we can all sleep.

Happy Holidays and Sweet Dreams to all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your simple window decoration. We're in the middle of a home renovation, and are at the chaos-time when it's all coming to a head inside. We didn't do any decorations at all, so it's nice to see what others have done. I hope your family had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers