Friday, May 18, 2012

JOYFUL NOISE for Artists!

Lately, there has been a lot of economic stress around me, and with me I suppose. The thing is I still feel optimistic. I am still in a space of JOYFUL NOISE! and I want to share it with you!

I want you to feel JOY when you think about your art and writing! You deserve that!

~~~ HOW to FIND your JOY if it seems to be temporarily misplace~ ~~

~ CREATE A LOT OF WORK.
      Art increases happiness  (except for the day I spilled red ink over that days sketches!)

~  IMAGINE SOMETHING NEW!
      (I wrote a new school program that I think is going to be a lot of fun this year.)

~ NOTICE that being fret-full, worry-full and just negative about opportunities does not increase     opportunities! Being ART-FULL, JOY-FULL does!

~ NOTE ALL YOUR BLESSINGS!!! write them- draw them!

~ WHILE you are at it ~ doodle more! be-a-doodle-doer!

~ Delete blogs/facebook pages/ twitter feeds of any other artists who you are comparing yourself to, who also blather on and on about themselves. Who needs it..not you, not me.

~ SET and reset your goals! write them! Make a business plan!! YOU are a business after all!

~AND support your local baker!  Get a nice cupcake! You deserve it!

GOOD THINGS are coming your way!! xo

3 comments:

  1. Support your local baker: you should make bumper stickers of that, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking, Laura. I support my local chocolatier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I love about you guys! You know how to feed your creativity! : )

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers