Saturday, November 3, 2012

etsy ~ etsy ~ etsy : )


etsy ~ etsy ~ etsy!!!!

I have been busy uploading pictures of my creations from these past few months to etsy!
www.SilverFreckles.com

I am so happy for the opportunity that etsy provides to get my work out of the studio and into the world. 
I really enjoyed creating each and every piece whether it is jewelry or paintings.


I will have more uploaded, after I take more photos and measure more paintings.

Also working on updating my illustration portfolio and I will be selling some of the pen and ink work from my new children's illustration portfolio.

Thanks for taking the time to see my work and I would love if you
could share my sight with your friends!
www.SilverFreckles.com
Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers