Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ARTIST E-PPRENTICESHIP QUESTIONS???

If you think you are interested in the ARTIST E-PPRENTICESHIP feel free to send me a question in the comments or a topic you want to be sure I cover. I think I have it together, but there is always a viewpoint that I could miss!
I am covering the original opportunity,
the types of situations presented in schools,
qualifications in some areas (ie, insurance, fingerprinting),
planning a creative experience that meets the learning standards,
marketing your program,
contracts, payment,
corporate sponsorship,
pacing your class,
organizing,
and pre and post lesson plans.

if you rather not leave a comment here you can also DM me on Twitter 'LauraHamor' or email me through my website LauraLudwigHamor.com or contact me through facebook (link on this sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers