Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need your feedback.............

 I am gaging interest in a 4 MONTH mentorship program.
February-March-April-May

Weeks are fine for giving you a plethora of information, but
to make it a REAL MENTORSHIP I think if you are developing a program you would like a longer time to create it, to create a marketing plan and get your word out.
And to build your program step by step.

I am thinking of including a phone chat for support too.
Do you want to visit schools?
Do you want to be hired for community events?
What do you think?
Would you be interested?
Do you want more information?



Comment below or........
Would you rather email me?  

SILVERFRECKLES@GMAIL.COM

1 comment:

  1. I am interested, and this might be timely. I will do my first artist in residence, with first graders, in February.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers