Friday, March 18, 2011

What I've been doing........

Bogged down by art that I need to get finished, with a book that needs revising, with licensing artwork that needs creating... and school visits that need organizing.
Sometimes I wonder what have I been doing? Where have the years gone?

First we have a busy family life with four sons.....
...things changed when I moved my studio out of our house and into a warehouse space, that needed work......................

this was a huge transition. I was so used to working in the middle of the night, that working during the day seemed.. odd.
It is great beyond words to be able to leave work in progress out all over to come back to later! I love that.

... and I have used my school and teacher development programs to support the studio, which has been an amazing blessing. I work with 500 students-whole school programs, huge projects that I love!

... and I have been neglecting my wonderful jewelry kiln--Lola! Isn't she lovely? 
As soon as this revision is finished, and my art deadline is met, I am going to make some pieces, I have some exciting sketches that need to become lovely silver pendants!

and plans, I have been making plans... for opening the studio, for licensing artwork, for my book projects! Thanks for all your support and encouragement as I work toward my goals!

3 comments:

  1. man, what a busy Mommy yoU are ... Hats off to yA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy to see everything that needs to be done, and forget to look back and see how far we have already come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You have big plans, and you have accomplished a lot. I liked seeing your studio; I didn't realize you were in a warehouse space. I'm working on my art room in my house and just can't wait until it's done. It's been too long with upheaval and I haven't been able to make much art!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers