Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Watercolor and pastel approx. 22 x 30


Working on Artist E-pprenticeship! My clay art illustrations have been published in Scholastic uk, but not here in the US. You do not need a published picture book to put together school visits.
What you do need to do is to take a step back and look at your artwork and how it translates to children's art. And you need some knowledge of school curriculum and how you can apply your art to that.
I am going to help you.
I am going to give you what I know, what I have done, and the steps you can take to build your own programs. It is all up to you!

It looks like the information, format, and instructions for sign up should be ready for Friday October 1! 
Thank goodness for uber-smart web-people! 

Until then, make some art!

http://artist-e-pprenticeship.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers