Monday, September 13, 2010

Writing retreat weekend!

I can't wait to go to make Maine for an annual writing retreat.


Friday, I leave for my long drive to Maine. A fun get together on Friday night, then Saturday we share some writing. Zoinks. 
I have the next few days to figure out what I am reading. 
A chapter from my middle grade?  A new picture book? 
I read a picture book last time and everyone's insight was so valuable I was able to polish it up! There is nothing like the kind eyes and ears of this group of talented writers to see where I want to go and how I can get there!
I hope you have a creative week to polish up some of your works in progress too!


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear more about this retreat. Does it have a website? Please tell us about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers